Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Annual Resolution: No Nail Biting

Okay, so this is something teens probably resolve not to do. And I feel ridiculous as an adult typing out that I have an issue with biting my nails. It's not professional, it's not feminine, and plus I have a lot of awesome nail polish I'd like to actually wear. So there's that. 



But the deal is, I don't drink to excess, I don't have a lot of vices. But boy do I stress. And without even thinking about it, my nails are the first to go. I've tried this many, many times before and it works for a month or two. Then there's a nail snag, and I don't have a file with me. Or I weaken the nail by chomping on it. Gross. I know. So those months of hard work to grow my nails out (seriously, it takes so long to have nice, strong nails!) are gone in like 2 seconds flat once something goes wrong. This time, I really want it to stick. 

So here's one of my other goals. No nail biting. I've been successful thus far, but I mean it's only been like…4 days. But it's a start. 

Any tips? Suggestions? Other than "just do it, Christina. I mean, come on…"?

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment